Sheena Jewellery is created in Montreal, Canada by designer jeweller Sheena Purcell. Her designs are minimal yet stunning, incorporating antique lace, rough gold textures and fine gemstones.
After studying jewellery design and metal smithing at NSCAD university then living in Japan for several years, Sheena found herself drawn to the intricacies of lace and textiles she found in antique markets around the world. After returning to Canada to start her jewellery business full time she starting experimenting with casting lace in silver and gold to create the lace jewellery collection she currently sells online and in select boutiques.
We are here 7 days a week to serve you, just ring the door bell when you arrive.
We will tend to your needs – curb side and provide a customized shopping experience or send us a text at 416 463 2136 prior to your visit.
Monday to Saturday 10am – 6pm
Sunday 12pm – 5pm
• We are wearing face coverings
• We are standing behind protective barriers
• We are providing hand-sanitizer
• We ask that you please wear a mask
• We will be inviting 5 individuals or couples into our shop at one time
• We will be practising social distancing
• If you do not feel well please stay at home
You are welcome to shop online and we are offering free local delivery services at this time.
We are looking forward to having customers back in our store again, while staying safe and well.
Check out our Instagram for updates @madeyoulookjewellery